Here is a sample subscription for you. Click here to start your FREE subscription
- This Week in Calvinism - April 29, 2016
- This Week in Calvinism - April 22, 2016
- This Week in Calvinism - April 15, 2016
- This Week in Calvinism - April 8, 2016
- This Week in Arminianism - April 1, 2016
- More Recent Articles
- Search The Contemporary Calvinist
- Prior Mailing Archive
- Tracey Rowland sees the potential for a Catholic revival in Scotland: "It can't be all that difficult to compete with liberal Calvinism and garden-variety New Age paganism when one has the full treasury of a sacramental Catholicism..."
- Arminian William Birch lists five reasons why New Calvinism is worth rejecting.
- Carol Howard Merritt, a feminist who embraces "marriage equality," proudly dons Calvin's mantle, despite being against everything he stood for.
- Dr. Jeff Hagan offers a concise summary of Arminianism and Calvinism.
- "But the horror genre also shows us how Puritan Calvinism was intimately entwined with witchy folktales," writes Kathryn Reklis, in her review of the film The Witch. "The fear of witches went hand in hand with the Calvinist God whose inscrutable will predestined some to hell."
- Dr. Vern Charette ponders God's goodness in light of what many Calvinists would consider a false assurance of salvation.
- Gerry T. Neal thinks Calvinist theologians value Calvinism over orthodoxy.
- Ronnie Rogers offers his take on the "Calvinism makes God the author of sin" argument.
- Drew Koehler describes his journey to Calvinism.
- Dr. Michael Bruening, associate professor of history and political science at Missouri University of Science and Technology, will be traveling to France to study the detractors of John Calvin during the Protestant Reformation.
- Tim Challies recalls the time he discussed Twitter with John Piper over a plate of guacamole at Chili's.
- John Piper discusses sanctification and complete assurance for incomplete people.
More Recent Articles