Ok. I’ve got some great news. I’ve teamed up with a new coupon site, The Coupon Book, to let you know about a new way to save money on your favorite grocery brands. It didn’t take me long to figure out how I was going to take advantage of this month’s coupons. I found one for Skippy peanut butter, and also one for Ziploc bags or containers and decided that I’d whip up some peanut butter goodies for friends and family…to bake and then deliver in some holiday bags or containers from Ziploc this next week.
Boom and boom!
Plus, there are coupons for a holiday ham and prepared pies…so your holiday meal is getting cheaper by the coupon!
(Oh, and take notice that there is another chocolate coupon from Ghirardelli…those squares are so delicious and a great and easy gift if you don’t have time to bake!)
(Maximum savings my friend when you combine the sale price with the coupon!) Ok, so back to the Peanut Butter…I’m working on some monster cookies (recipe below) after some monster savings! Check out this list of a few of the $25 in coupons savings you’ll find are available right now:
- $0.55 off SKIPPY® peanut butter or spread
- $1 off two Ziploc® brand bags and $1 off any two containers
- $1 off Pledge® furniture care product
- $1 off two Glade® products, or $2 off any three
- $1 off Smithfield Spiral Ham
- $1 off Ghirardelli bag
- $.50 off two Johnson’s® No More Tangles® hair care products
- $1 off Hyland’s 4 Kids product
- $0.55 off box of BIGELOW® TEA
- $1.50 off two P.F. Chang’s Home Menu® meals, appetizer or rice
- $1.25 off Marie Callender’s® Family Size Pot Pie and $1 off any dessert pie
- $2 off Bona® Hardwood Floor Cleaner or Polish
- $1 off two Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care products
- 6 free 4×7 photo cards with any purchase from JCPenney Portraits
These coupons are a new way to save on your favorite brands. They are good for 30 days after you print them! Over $25 in coupon savings – a new way to save on your favorite brands! In addition to the coupons, you’ll find recipes, videos and more from the different brands. Each month, The Coupon Book will feature new coupons, so be sure to join their email list to be alerted to new coupons!
Monster cookies with a crunchy, salty holiday twist y’all! That’s exactly what I whipped up with the peanut butter that I managed to get for rock bottom price with a sale and this great coupon from The Coupon Book!
Head on over and get your coupons printed now! Then get to baking these perfectly soft, salty, sweet, crunchy monster cookies!
Note: There is a print link embedded within this post, please visit this post to print it.
Holiday Peanut Butter Monster Cookies
Yield – 3 dozen small cookies or 18 monster cookies
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), softened at room temp
- 3/4 cup + 2 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup M&Ms
- 1/2 cup crushed pretzel pieces
- In a stand mixer or in a large mixing bowl with hand mixer, cream the peanut butter, butter and both sugars. Stir in the vanilla and 2 eggs.
- Stir in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and mix into dough. Stir in the quick cooking oats and mix into dough again.
- Add the peanut butter chips, chocolate chips and M&Ms and gently stir them in. Chill the dough in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with silicone baking mat.
- Mix the dough to loosen it up some and then stir in the crushed pretzel pieces. Scoop the dough with an ice cream scooper and place on the baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 9-11 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Let cool on cooling rack before serving. Best when served warm.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Coupon Book Savings. As always, opinions and experiences are real and my own!
New coupons have been added to the free coupon app, Checkout 51, including savings on the following items:
- Bananas, any brand, frozen excluded = cash back 25¢
- Brussels sprouts, any variety = cash back 25¢
- Carrots, any pre-packaged, vegetable mixes excluded = cash back 25¢
- Green beans, any variety = cash back 25¢
- Potatoes, any variety = cash back 25¢
Each of these is included in Checkout 51’s continuing “Pick your Own Offer.” As you’re looking at the offer list, you’ll see one called “Pick your own offer.” Tap it to reveal a bunch of offers you can choose from. Choose one and it’ll automatically be added to your list.
Check out the free grocery app, Favado, to see where Bananas, Brussels Sprouts, Carrots, Green Beans and Potatoes are on sale for you to save this week!
Sign up and save with Checkout 51 today!
Remember that some offers are regional, but the more you use Checkout 51, the more offers will be available to you.
Check out the latest natural and organic deals…..
Deals on Amazon
- Save 50% off Conscious Box on a Amazon Local deal. This is an AWESOME last minute gift idea! Choose a 1month subscription (only $10) , 3 month for only $26 or 6 month for $49. Boxes are filled with Non-GMO, hand-selected food, bath, beauty, and home products. Choose Classic, Vegan or Gluten Free. The deal expires on 12/21.
Daily Deal Sites
- Over at Zulily, score a $40 The Body Store.com for only $20! This voucher is for online only; not valid in stores.
Organic & Natural Printable Coupons Plus Store Deals
- Save on Organic foods with Costco’s latest coupons! Deal include: POM Wonderful, 60 oz for $6.49, Kirkland Signature Environmentally Responsible Dish Detergent for $6.89, Kirkland Signature Environmentally Responsible Laundry Detergent for $11.19. Those are stock up prices!
- Over at Coupons.com, print off these great natural and organic coupons:
This is great for making your own natural laundry detergent!