- 16MP Digital Live MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 3.0″ 921k-Dot LCD and 1,166k-Dot EVF
- Full HD 1080p Video at 60 fps
- Contrast-Detection Autofocus
- Built-in Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Highly Compact Magnesium Alloy Body
- External Flash Hot Shoe & Included Flash
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera packs a full-featured interchangeable lens system into a sleek, compact magnesium alloy frame. It features a 16-megapixel Digital Live MOS sensor and Venus Engine image processor to produce high-resolution images and Full HD 1080p video at 60 fps. The camera introduces a high-resolution electronic viewfinder to the GM series, enabling confident shot composition in a variety of environments. An integrated hot shoe is featured for using the included external flash unit, as well as other optional flashes. Built-in wireless capabilities enable the GM5 to be remotely controlled from a linked mobile device and also supports image transfer to devices using the Panasonic Image App.
A wide array of focusing technologies are implemented in the camera to ensure fast and accurate focusing. The smart Contrast AF system exchanges signals between camera and lens at a maximum of 240 fps (with compatible lenses); especially useful when using the camera’s high-speed burst shooting at 5.8 fps in full 16MP resolution, and up to 40 fps in with the electronic shutter. You’ll also find convenient focusing technologies such as Face/Eye Detection AF, Low Light AF for focusing in dimly-lit (-4 EV) conditions, and Focus Peaking when focusing manually.
16MP Live MOS Sensor and Venus Engine
A 16-megapixel Micro Four Thirds Digital Live MOS sensor and Venus Engine image processor work together to produce high resolution imagery that exhibits a great deal of clarity, detail, and overall impressive image quality. The processing power affords heightened sensitivity to ISO 25600, with minimal noise for enhanced use in low-light conditions, as well as support for full HD 1080p video recording up to 60 fps.
The 1,166k-dot viewfinder lets you frame and capture shots even in bright sunlight. Based on the Adobe RGB color space, the viewfinder faithfully reproduces the primary colors for more true-to-life hues, allowing you to accurate judge the colors of your scene.
When lights and noise from your camera could be distracting to a performer or audience, you can active the Silent Mode. This mode switches the shutter from mechanical to electronic, turns off all sounds, and deactivates the AF assist lamp and flash.
Fast, Accurate Autofocus
By exchanging digital signals between camera and lens at a maximum of 240 fps, the smart Contrast AF system is both fast and accurate. The GM5 also delivers high-speed burst shooting at 5.8 fps in 16-megapixel resolution, and a maximum of 40 fps with the electronic shutter.
Eye Sensor AF
Image output between the viewfinder and rear monitor is automatically switched by an integrated eye sensor. This same sensor also accommodates the Eye Sensor AF, which starts auto-focusing automatically by simply looking into the LVF, helping prevent missed shooting opportunities.
Low Light AF
Thanks to its low light AF ability, the camera is designed to focus on subjects in -4EV situations, such as shooting outdoors at night.
Face/Eye Detection AF
In additional to conventional Face Recognition AF, the Face/Eye Detection AF automatically adjusts the focus precisely on a subject’s face or eye.
This feature incrementally sets magnification from 3x to 10x in 0.1x steps. This is ideal for precision focusing on a desired part of your frame, such as a flower or the pupil of an eye.
Focus Peaking can be enabled to show highlight around the in-focus edges, a feature useful when manually focusing in photo or video modes. The feature is also available in remote shooting when using a smartphone or tablet via Wi-Fi.
Wi-Fi connectivity lets you easily share images using the Panasonic Image App. By simply scanning the QR code displayed on the camera monitor with a smartphone or tablet, it also lets you use your mobile device as a remote controller for the camera. Additionally, a new Time function is ideal for sharing slow-shutter images like fireworks and nightscapes. Sharing while browsing is also made quicker, thanks to direct uploading capability.
- External flash hot shoe enables the use of the included flash, which features a guide number of 23′ at ISO 100
- Durable magnesium alloy body
- Scene Guide modes: Clear Portrait, Silky Skin, Backlit Softness, Relaxing Tone, Sweet Child’s Face, Distinct Scenery, Bright Blue Sky, Romantic Sunset Glow, Vivid Sunset Glow, Glistening Water, Clear Nightscape, Cool Night Sky, Warm Glowing Nightscape, Artistic Nightscape, Glittering Illuminations, Handheld Night Shot, Clear Night Portrait, Soft Image of a Flower, Appetizing Food, Cute Dessert, Freeze Animal Motion, Clear Sports Shot, Monochrome
- Creative Control modes: Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, Sunshine
- Photo Style: Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, Custom
- Language support: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese (Traditional)
- 20.8MP CX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 5A Image Processor
- 3.0″ 1,037k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- UHD 2160p/15 and Full HD 1080p/60 Video
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- Hybrid AF with 105 Phase-Detection Areas
- Up to 60 fps Shooting, 20 fps with AF-C
- ISO 12800 and High ISO Noise Reduction
- Sports Mode and In-Camera Time Lapse
Blending speed, versatility, and image quality, the silver Nikon 1 J5 is a sleek mirrorless digital camera designed for the multimedia photographer on-the-go. Featuring a 20.8MP CX-format BSI CMOS sensor and EXPEED 5A image processor, the J5 is capable of recording up to 20 fps with continuous autofocus as well as UHD 2160p/15 or full HD 1080p/60 video. A top sensitivity of ISO 12800 benefits working in difficult lighting conditions while the BSI design of sensor helps to achieve greater image clarity with reduced noise levels and the omission of an optical low-pass filter further contributes to a high degree of sharpness and resolution. Complementing the imaging assets, the 1 J5 is also characterized by a revamped, retro-inspired body design featuring a 3.0″ 1,037k-dot touchscreen LCD that tilts 180° upward for prime selfie compositions. Additionally, snapbridge Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC also allows for instant wireless image sharing and remote camera control from mobile devices.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the 1 J5’s speed is further carried over to the hybrid focusing system that utilizes both contrast- and phase-detection methods for greater accuracy and subject tracking performance. A dedicated Sport Mode helps to optimize camera settings for faster, more intuitive handling and, in contrast, in-camera time lapse shooting is also possible.
Included with the camera body is the 1 NIKKOR VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 PD-ZOOM lens, which provides a 27-81mm equivalent focal length range. This wide-angle to short-telephoto lens features a Power-Drive zoom mechanism, for quick, smooth control and VR image stabilization to suppress the effects of camera shake.
20.8MP BSI CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 5A Image Processor
The 20.8MP CX-format BSI CMOS sensor pairs with an enhanced EXPEED 5A image processor to realize high-resolution still shooting and movie recording with native sensitivity to ISO 12800. The BSI design of the sensor helps to minimize noise and maintain true image clarity when working in difficult lighting conditions and High ISO Noise Reduction composites four separate images into a single frame for sharp and clean results. Additionally, the sensor’s design also omits an optical low-pass filter in order to achieve high image sharpness and resolution.
The combination of the sensor and processor also affords a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including the ability to shoot at 20 fps with continuous autofocus or 60 fps with fixed focus, and a unique Sports Mode optimizes camera settings for fast action and quick switching between shooting scenarios.
This speed also carries over to the video recording side, where, in addition to UHD 2160p/15 and full HD 1080p/60 recording, you can shoot high-speed HD 720p movies at 120 fps or 400 x 144 movies at 1200 fps. Simultaneous still recording for up to 20 frames is possible and in-camera Electronic Vibration Reduction is available when recording at 30p or 60p. A built-in interval timer permits making time lapse movies, as well.
Blending both phase- and contrast-detection autofocus systems, the 1 J5 utilizes 171 distinct areas to quickly and accurately achieve focus. Of these 171 areas, the center 105 areas support phase-detection focusing for faster response time and improved subject tracking to benefit working in fast-paced shooting conditions.
Characterized by a sleek and retro-inspired design, the compact profile includes a range of control dials, customizable function buttons, and a large 3.0″ 1,037k-dot LCD monitor. The LCD features a 180° tilting design for self-portraits and is also a touchscreen for more intuitive control over camera settings, menu navigation, and playback.
While compact in size, the CX format of the 1 J5 also affords compatibility with a wide range of lenses. Besides native 1-series lenses, the camera can also be paired with the optional FT1 mount adapter for working with any F mount lens with maintained VR and autofocus.
snapbridge Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
Supporting a wealth of sharing and tagging possibilities, the 1 J5 features built-in snapbridge Wi-Fi connectivity to enable seamless transfer of imagery as well as remote shooting capabilities. Once the Nikon Wireless Mobile Utility app has been installed on an Android or iOS mobile device, you can use that device to browse the contents of the memory card, select images, and seamlessly transfer files between devices for immediate sharing online. Additionally, the mobile device can remotely trigger the shutter and display a live view image from the camera to enable working from a distance. NFC (Near Field Communication) is also supported to provide a quick and simple tap-to-connect method for linking your mobile devices with the camera.
- Standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g
- Operating frequency: 2412-2462 MHz (channels 1-11)
- Range (line of site): Approximately 32.8′ / 10m (with no interference)
- Data rate: 54 Mbps (maximum logical rate according to IEEE standard)
- Security: Authentication – Open system, WPA2-PSK
- Access protocol: Infrastructure and ad-hoc
Other Camera Features
- Picture Control modes allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera and include Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, and Landscape. Selected Picture Control modes can also be refined for an even more personalized look.
- Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios, such as backlit lighting. Utilizing the EXPEED 5A’s processing power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen. This mode is suitable for working with moving subjects.
- Creative Modes offer an in-camera solution for adjusting the look of your stills or video: Pop, Retro, High-contrast monochrome, Nostalgic Sepia, HDR, Soft, Easy panorama, Miniature effect, Selective color, Cross process, Toy camera effect, Cross screen, Fisheye, Skin softening, Night landscape, Night portrait, Landscape, Close-up, and Portrait.
- Glamour Retouch modes allow you to adjust and enhance the look of subjects’ faces: Skin Softening, Small Face, Big Eyes, Brighten Faces, Hide Eye Bags, Whiten Eyes, Whiten Teeth, and Redden Cheeks.
- Language support: Arabic, Bengali, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
- 24.35 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- PRIME III Image Processor
- Anti-Aliasing Filter Simulator
- 3.2″ 1.03m-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- SAFOX11 27-Point AF, 25 Cross Sensors
- ISO 100-51200, 8.3 fps Shooting
- 86k-Pixel RGB Exposure Metering
- Built-In GPS, Compass, and AstroTracer
- Shake Reduction & Pixel Shift Resolution
Utilizing enhanced image processing and sensor-shift Shake Reduction technologies to their fullest potential, the Pentax K-3 II is an advanced DSLR optimized for both high-speed and high-resolution shooting. Featuring a 24.35 MP APS CMOS sensor and a PRIME III image processor, this camera is capable of shooting up to 8.3 fps, full HD video recording, and has a sensitivity range from ISO 100-51200. Benefitting the image quality is a selectable anti-aliasing filter, which can be turned on or off to either garner the highest resolution and sharpness possible or provide enhanced protection against moiré, and the in-camera image stabilization compensates for up to 4.5 stops of camera shake for sharper imagery. This sensor-shift design further lends itself to the Pixel Shift Resolution function, which composites four separate exposures into a single frame while moving the sensor in one pixel increments between each shot in order to gain truer colors, greater resolving power, and reduced noise. Also making use of the sensor-shift mechanism, an AstroTracer function utilizes the in-camera GPS module along with the shifting sensor to compensate for the Earth’s rotation and minimize the appearance of star trails when photographing the nighttime sky.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, a SAFOX11 autofocus system utilizes 27 distinct phase-detection points, 25 of which are cross-type, to quickly and accurately acquire focus. Enhanced continuous autofocus mode maintains critical focus on moving subjects more easily, and the 86k-pixel RGB exposure metering sensor also aids in focusing performance by offering a metering range down to -3 EV. Also supporting the K-3 II’s use in trying conditions is a durable magnesium alloy and stainless steel body design that incorporates 92 distinct seals to render it water, cold, and dust-resistant. A large 0.95x optical pentaprism viewfinder permits bright, eye-level viewing with 100% frame coverage while a 3.2″ 1.03m-dot LCD monitor allows for accurate live view shooting and image playback.
24.35 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and PRIME III Processor
A large 24.35 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and PRIME III image processing engine work together to enable high-resolution imaging and full HD video recording with notable low-light sensitivity from ISO 100-51200. The image processor also contributes to a wealth of shooting speed for the camera, including a top full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 8.3 fps for up to 23 consecutive RAW images or 60 JPEGs and a maximum shutter speed of 1/8000 sec. This highly durable, advanced shutter mechanism employs a three-motor system that independently regulates the shutter, mirror, and diaphragm to minimize mirror shock for accurately-rendered images when shooting at higher frame rates.
Selectable Anti-Aliasing Filter
A unique and innovative mechanism allows you to toggle an anti-aliasing filter effect either on or off, providing support for both the high-resolution abilities of a filter-less design as well as advanced moiré protection. With the filter in the Off position, the camera is more prone to acquiring maximum sharpness, resolution, and detail from an image for the highest attainable image quality. When the filter position is set to either Type1 or Type2, an anti-aliasing simulator applies microscopic vibrations to the image sensor unit during exposure; working to create the same effect as an optical anti-aliasing filter. Having both options available extends the camera’s versatility and allows personalized selection of the benefits best-suited to individual applications. Additionally, AA filter simulation settings can also be bracketed for times when the likelihood of moiré is unknown.
Pixel Shift Resolution and Diffraction Correction
For increasing the effective resolving power, reducing noise, and achieving a more refined color palette, Pixel Shift Resolution technology composited four sequentially recorded stills while shifting the image sensor in one pixel increments in each direction after each exposure. This allows each pixel to record its own unique set of RGB data, rather than having each pixel record only red, green, or blue values per exposure and de-mosaicing or interpolating this information to form a final image. Since no interpolation is used, truer colors and reduced noise is possible, as well as increased edge sharpness and apparent clarity. This mode is most effective when photographing stationary objects from a tripod due to the extended duration and precision required during the process.
Also helping to increase sharpness, a Diffraction Correction function offers an effective two stop improvement in regard to the effects of diffraction and other aberrations common to working with smaller aperture sizes. This technology is possible due to the heightened processing capabilities of the PRIME III engine, and can also be applied to imagery during in-camera raw file development.
SAFOX11 Autofocus System
The SAFOX11 autofocus system employs 27 distinct phase-detection points, including 25 cross-type sensors, to quickly and accurately acquire focus on subjects in a variety of lighting conditions. Three central points also cover an f/2.8 luminance flux to extended sensitivity when working in lighting conditions as low as -3 EV. Also benefitting autofocus performance, the 86k-pixel RGB exposure metering sensor, light source sensor, and AF assist light help to further refine the focusing accuracy despite working in challenging situations.
The AF-C (continuous AF) algorithm also benefits from the use of the exposure metering sensor, which aids in maintaining responsive and accurate tracking performance on moving subjects, especially when moving perpendicular to the camera. AF-S (single-shot AF) performance has also been increased and requires less redundant movement, or fine-adjustment hunting, prior to acquiring focus.
86k-Pixel RGB Sensor Exposure Metering
In addition to benefitting the AF performance of the K-3 II, the 86k-pixel RGB sensor also helps to ensure accurate and consistent exposure metering with a range of -3 to +20 EV. A Real-Time Scene Analysis System analyzes the scene and subject at hand, and employs exposure meter readings and both color distribution and color movement detection to produce an exposure capable of best-rendering subjects.
Sensor-Shift Type Shake Reduction
With the inclusion of a high sensitivity gyro sensor, in-camera sensor-shift type Shake Reduction (SR) works to minimize the appearance of camera shake by 4.5 EV steps when using any mounted lens. Ideal for working in low-light conditions or with longer lenses, since the image stabilization is located within the body, both past, legacy lenses as well as current Pentax lenses all receive the benefits of SR. This image stabilization system can also detect horizontal panning motion and compensate for the lateral movement during shooting.
GPS, Electronic Compass, and AstroTracer
A built-in GPS module and electronic compass allow you to geotag your imagery during shooting for plotting to interactive maps to track where and when your shots were made on Google Earth.
Also benefitting from the GPS module, as well as the Shake Reduction sensor-shift mechanism, the K-3 II features a unique AstroTracer function to better enable making long exposures of the nighttime sky. Using the GPS coordinates and orientation of the camera, the image sensor will shift during the course of an exposure in order to compensate for the Earth’s rotation and prevent star trails from occurring; resulting in sharper, clearer imagery and alleviating the need for an optional equatorial mount.
Full HD 1080p Video Recording and Time Lapse Movies
Full HD 1920 x 1080 video recording is supported in multiple frame rates, including 60i, 50i, 30p, 25p, and 24p, in the high-quality H.264 format. HD 1280 x 720 video is also supported in 60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, and 24p frame rates. Audio can be recorded along with video using the built-in microphone or, additionally, a 3.5mm microphone terminal is available for use of an external mic.
Beyond standard movie recording, an interval timer can also be used for making time-lapse sequences, which can be saved at 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) and compiled into a Motion JPEG file for seamless playback. The interval timer allows you to record up to 2,000 consecutive frames with an interval of 2 seconds to 24 hours between each frame, and a 2 second to 24 hour time delay available. When compositing frames, you can use Additive, Average, or Bright settings to smooth the transitions between frames.
A rigid magnesium alloy shell over a stainless steel chassis renders the K-3 II fully weather-resistant, cold-proof to temperatures as low as 14°F, and sealed against dust and moisture using 92 independent seals.
The optical pentaprism viewfinder offers 100% frame coverage and has a 0.95x magnification. Additionally, interchangeable optional focusing screens can be used depending on different focusing, viewing, and compositional needs.
A large 3.2″ 1.03m-dot LCD monitor enables working in live view when shooting or recording movies, and also benefits clear image playback and menu navigation. The screen has adjustable brightness, contrast, and color settings, an air-gapless design, and an anti-reflective coating for easier viewing in bright conditions.
Dual SD memory card slots for greater storage flexibility and potential storage capacity when shooting.
The shutter mechanism has been tested for 200,000 actuations for ensured durability.
Dust Removal II function helps to maintain a clean, dust- and particle-free sensor surface.
USB 3.0 interface permits fast file transfers when connected to a computer.
Other Camera Features
- A unique Hyper Operation System offers seamless control over both shutter and aperture-priority shooting when working in the Program mode. By turning the front e-dial, you can utilize shutter speed priority while maintaining the correct exposure settings, and the rear e-dial permits working with aperture-priority settings. The green button can be pressed to return to the original Program settings.
- Using the optional FluCard memory card for Pentax, this camera can pair with mobile devices over Wi-Fi for wireless image transfer and remote camera control. Optional Eye-Fi memory cards are also supported.
- Multi-pattern white balance recognizes and independently analyzes different lighting sources and types within an image and applies separate white balance adjustments to optimize the overall color reproduction.
- In-camera HDR shooting is possible for attaining greater highlight and shadow detail than a single exposure allows for. This mode records three separate exposures, with 1, 2, or 3 EV differences, and blends them together into a single frame.
- Multiple exposure shooting is possible in composite mode with additive, average, and bright settings for 2 to 2,000 individual exposures.
- Native support is offered for both Pentax PEF and Adobe DNG 14-bit RAW file types. It is also possible to retrieve RAW data from JPEG files if still present in the camera’s buffer memory.
- Custom Image modes: Bright, Natural, Portrait, Landscape, Vibrant, Radiant, Muted, Bleach Bypass, Reversal Film, Monochrome, and Cross Processing.
- Digital Filters available during capture: Extract Color, Toy Camera, Retro, High Contrast, Shading, Invert Color, Unicolor Bold, and Bold Monochrome.
Digital Filters available during playback: Base Parameter Adj, Extract Color, Toy Camera, Retro, High Contrast, Shading, Invert Color, Unicolor Bold, Bold Monochrome, Tone Expansion, Sketch, Water Color, Pastel, Posterization, Miniature, Soft, Starburst, Fish-eye, and Slim.
- Language support: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Turkish, Greek, and Russian.
- EF Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Maximum Aperture: f/1.8
- Optimized Lens Coatings
- STM AF Motor Supports Movie Servo AF
- Manual Focus Override
- Metal Lens Mount
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Minimum Focus Distance: 14″
One of the most versatile focal lengths available, the Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens pairs this classic lens design with enhancements to the AF system and physical design that make it both faster and smaller. Utilizing an STM stepping motor, this lens is ideal for both still and video shooting due to its speedy and smooth operation. Further benefitting video shooters, the STM motor also supports the Movie Servo AF mode on select DSLRs for precise and near-silent focusing. An updated exterior design includes a metal lens mount and a re-located focusing ring in order to accommodate the compact overall form factor. The 50mm f/1.8 is a classic, tested lens design, and thanks to enhanced autofocus and a svelte profile, this lens is ideal for everyday shooting in a wide variety of conditions.
The optical design of this lens incorporates optimized coatings that help to reduce flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color neutrality. The f/1.8 maximum aperture is effective for low-light shooting as well as for controlling your focus plane for selective focus shooting. Seven rounded diaphragm blades further enhance the look of out of focus regions in an image, making it well-suited to portraiture and creative environmental shooting.
- Standard prime 50mm lens is designed for use on full-frame EOS DSLR, however can also be used with APS-C-sized sensors where it will provide an 80mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also enables precise control over the focus plane when working with selective focus techniques. Seven rounded diaphragm blades further contribute to a pleasing out of focus quality with shallow depth of field imagery.
- A gear-type STM stepping motor is incorporated into the lens’ design to provide quick, smooth, and near silent autofocus performance. Additionally, this focusing mechanism also pairs well with EOS cameras featuring the Move Servo AF mode to enable continuous focusing performance when working in live view.
- Full-time manual focus override is available for fine-tuning your focus position for selective focus applications.
- Optimized lens coatings help to suppress lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and more color-neutral imagery.
- An enhanced exterior design features a metal lens mount for durability as well as a re-located focusing ring to maintain a compact 2.7 x 1.5″ form factor.
- Micro Four Thirds Mount
- 70-200mm Equivalent in 35mm Format
- MEGA Optical Image Stabilization
- One Aspherical & Two ED Lens Elements
- Stepping Motor
- High Speed Contrast AF
- Compact Retractable Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 3′
- Filter Diameter: 46mm
The sleek and compact Panasonic LUMIX G VARIO 35-100mm f/4.0-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. Lens is a medium telephoto zoom lens for Micro Four Thirds format cameras. Covering the popular 35mm equivalent 70-200mm focal length, the lens is suitable for a wide range of applications, including sporting events, portraiture, and close-ups. It incorporates Panasonic’s Mega O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) which employs gyro sensors built into the lens to suppress the blur caused by a shaky hand, helping you capturing clear and sharp images.
Styled to complement LUMIX GM series cameras, the lens features an all-metal construction and retractable design. It is fully compatible with sensor drive speeds up to 240 fps to take advantage of cameras with high-speed contrast autofocus systems. The inner focus drive system and stepping motor enables smooth, silent operation for both photo and video recording. One aspherical lens elements and two extra-low dispersion (ED) elements help minimize aberrations and contribute to high contrast, color-accurate images.
- Medium telephoto zoom lens for Micro Four Thirds cameras
- 35mm equivalent focal range: 70-200mm
- Maximum aperture of f/4-5.6
- MEGA O.I.S. built-in to compensate for shake
- 3′ minimum focusing distance
- A stepping motor and high speed contrast AF deliver fast, smooth autofocus
- One aspherical lens; two ED lenses for improved image quality and reduced chromatic aberration
- Metal construction and retractable design
- Styled to match LUMIX GM series cameras