- Pentax Q Mount
- 53mm on Q7, 63.5mm on Q/Q10 (35mm Equiv)
- Fixed f/9 Aperture
- Body Cap-Style Lens
- Pronounced Bokeh and Blur Effect
- Fixed Focus from 11.8″ to 6.6′
- Highly Compact and Lightweight Design
The Pentax 07 Mount Shield 11.5mm f/9 Lens is a highly compact body cap-style lens featuring a fixed focus design and fixed f/9 aperture. When used on a Q7 mirrorless digital camera, the 35mm-equivalent focal length is 53mm, and on Q and Q10 camera it is 63.5mm.
This lens offers a distinctive look to imagery, akin to a pinhole camera, with a smooth out-of-focus quality and marked distortion and blur along the edges that adds a unique, creative touch to close-up imagery with a set focusing range of 11.8″ to 6.6′.
- Body cap-style lens is compact and lightweight, measuring just 0.3″-thick and weighing only 0.3 oz.
- Fixed focus range of 11.8″ to 6.6′ and a fixed aperture of f/9 produces enhanced bokeh that is well-suited to shallow depth of field applications with close-up imagery.
- When used with a Q7 mirrorless digital camera, the 35mm-equivalent focal length is 53mm with a field of view of 44.5°. On Q and Q10 cameras, the equivalent focal length is 63.5mm with a field of view of 37.5°.
- NX-M Mount Zoom Lens
- 24.3-72.9mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-11
- One ED and Two Aspherical Elements
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Minimum Focus Distance: 5.5″
- Compact Design; 1.2″ Length
- Weighs Just 2.6 Ounces
- 7-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- 39mm Filter Diameter
The Samsung NX-M 9-27mm f/3.5-5.6 ED OIS Lens from is a compact zoom lens for the Samsung NX Mini Mirrorless Digital Camera and its NX-M mount. The lens provides a versatile 24.3-72.9mm focal range equivalence in the 35mm format and is useful for many wide-angle to short telephoto applications. Its minimum focus distance at the wide end is 5.5″ and at the telephoto end it is 7.9″.
A lens-shift optical image stabilization system reduces the blur caused by camera shake further enhancing the camera’s ability to create sharp images in low light and at the telephoto end. The lens’ construction consists of 9 optical elements in 8 groups including two aspherical elements and one Extra-low Dispersion lens to minimize aberrations and contribute to color accuracy, contrast and clarity.
Like the camera it was designed for, the NX-M 9-27mm f/3.5-5.6 lens distinguishes itself with its compact size, measuring approximately 1.2″ when retracted and weighing just 2.6 ounces. Its retractable design allows it to be left on the camera and comfortably carried for everyday usage. A 39mm filter diameter enables use with a variety of practical and creative filters.
- A compact zoom lens for the Samsung NX-M mount, its offers a 35mm focal length equivalency of 24.3-72.9mm and a minimum focus distance of 5.5″.
- Lens-shift optical image stabilization reduces the blur caused by camera shake and further enables sharp low light imaging.
- Two aspherical lens elements and one Extra-low Dispersion lens reduce aberrations and lend themselves to overall clear and high-contrast imaging.
- A compact, retractable design allows the lens to remain on the camera and be comfortably carried in pants or jacket pockets. When retracted, the lens measures just 1.2″.
- A 7-blade circular diaphragm helps to create pleasing out-of-focus background highlights.
- NX-M Mount Prime Lens
- 24.3mm (35mm Focal Length Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-13
- One Xtreme High Refractive Lens
- One Aspherical and One ED Element
- Minimum Focus Distance: 4.3″
- Slim, Retractable Design; 0.5″ Length
- Weighs Just 1 Ounce
- Ideal Angle for Hand-Held Self Portraits
The Samsung NX-M 9mm f/3.5 ED Lens from is a wide-angle prime lens for the Samsung NX Mini Mirrorless Digital Camera and its NX-M lens mount. It provides 24.3mm focal length equivalence in the 35mm format which is ideal for many wide-angle applications from landscapes and interiors to group photos and hand-held self-portraits. Its minimum focus distance is just 4.3″.
Like the camera it was designed for the NX-M 9mm distinguishes itself with its compact size, measuring approximately 0.5″ when retracted and weighing just 1 ounce. Its retractable design allows it to be left on the camera and comfortably carried in pants or jacket pockets.
The lens construction consists of 6 optical elements in 5 groups including one Xtreme High Refractive lens, one aspherical element and one Extra-low Dispersion element. These minimize aberrations and contribute to color accuracy, contrast and clarity.
- The first prime lens for the Samsung NX-M mount, its offers a 35mm focal length equivalency of 24.3mm and a minimum focus distance of 4.3″, both of which are well-suited to many wide-angle applications.
- A very compact lens that retracts when the camera is powered down, it can remain on the camera and be easily carried for everyday use.
- A High Refractive lens and aspherical and Extra-low Dispersion lens elements reduce aberrations and lend themselves to overall clear and high-contrast imaging.
- A 5-blade circular diaphragm helps to create more pleasing out-of-focus background highlights.
- 20.5MP 1″ BSI CMOS Sensor
- 3.0″ 460.8k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- 6 fps RAW Continuous Shooting at 20MP
- Extended Sensitivity to ISO 25600
- Wink Shot for Self-Portraiture
The Samsung NX Mini Mirrorless Digital Camera features a 20.5MP 1″ BSI CMOS sensor to produce high-resolution imagery and full HD movies. The sensor’s backside-illuminated design realizes notable clarity in difficult lighting situations and has an extended sensitivity range from ISO 100-25600. High speed shooting is also afforded, with the ability to continuously capture full-resolution RAW files at 6 fps or 5MP images at speeds up to 30 fps. A contrast-detection autofocus system works to maintain critical focus on moving subjects and utilizes up to 35 focus points, in an array of focus positions, to support working in a variety of shooting scenarios.
Housing the imaging technology is a compact body characterized by a 0.9″-thin silhouette. This body design incorporates a large 3.0″ 460.8k-dot touchscreen LCD that flips up 180° to avail an efficient viewing means for self-portraiture, which is further accentuated by the Wink Shot mode for hands-free capture. The touchscreen design is also well-suited to intuitive control over the camera’s features, including built-in Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC technology for transferring imagery to mobile devices for instant sharing online.
20.5MP 1″ BSI CMOS Sensor
The 20.5MP 1″ BSI CMOS sensor works to produce high-resolution still imagery and full HD movies with notable image quality and low-light sensitivity to an expandable ISO 25600. The backside-illuminated design of the sensor works to further enhance this effective sensitivity by delivering greater clarity with minimal noise when working in difficult lighting conditions.
The sensor also contributes a wealth of speed throughout the camera, including the ability to record full-resolution RAW files at 6 fps or 5MP files at speeds up to 30 fps.
Aptly named, the NX Mini features a slim profile that is characterized by a 180° flip-up screen, making it ideally suited for self-portraiture and working from low shooting angles. This 3.0″ 460.8k-dot LCD monitor also features a touchscreen design to enable intuitive navigation throughout the menu system as well as efficient control over focus and the shutter release when shooting.
For direct transferring of imagery to mobile devices, built-in IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity permits instant online sharing of photos and movies using Samsung’s Tag & Go technology. Linking mobile devices is facilitated by NFC (Near Field Communication), which simply requires tapping compatible devices to the camera in order to be paired. Once paired, a range or remote control and sharing capabilities are afforded:
- Mobile Link permits selecting and transferring multiple images from the camera to the mobile device.
- Group Share allows sharing of imagery to up to four devices at a time, eliminating the repetitive process of sharing the same content to multiple users one at a time.
- Remote View Finder Pro shares a live view image and allows you to remotely control the NX Mini from your mobile device.
- The camera can be configured as a Baby Monitor, which will automatically alert a paired smartphone if a noise is detected.
- Direct sharing of files to both Dropbox and Flickr is possible for an efficient storage and backup solution.
Full HD Movie Recording
Full HD 1080p movie recording is supported at 30 fps in the Internet-friendly MP4 format for easy sharing online. Additional formats – 1280 x 720, 640 x 480, and 320 x 240 – are also available. Sound is recorded via an on-board monaural microphone and direct playback to an HDTV is possible via the integrated HDMI port.
When recording movies, manual exposure control is possible in P/A/S/M modes and Miniature, Vignetting, Sketch, and Fish Eye Smart Filters can be used to creatively enhance recordings.
A contrast-detection AF system, which employs up to 35 points, is used to acquire focus quickly and accurately. Face Detection for up to 10 faces and Object Tracking AF work to maintain sharp focus on moving subjects while the Multi and single point selection modes can be used for further precision. Coupling with the touchscreen monitor, Touch AF is also available for touching anywhere on the monitor for selective focusing.
- F Mount Lens/DX Format
- 27-450mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to 22
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Three ED Glass Elements
- Silent Wave Motor AF & Internal Focusing
- Vibration Reduction Image Stabilization
- Super Integrated Coating
- Rounded 7-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Filter Thread: 67mm
The Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED VR Lens is an all-in-one zoom lens capable of shooting wide angle to super telephoto focal lengths. This lens has a zoom range of 18-300mm, which provides the 35mm focal length equivalent of 27-450mm in the DX format, making it useful in a wide range of shooting situations.
The lens utilizes a Silent Wave Motor for quick, quiet auto focusing for photo and video as well as internal focusing that keeps the lens design compact. Also, Vibration Reduction technology optically stabilizes the image to reduce the effects of camera shake and movement providing the equivalent of up to 4 additional shutter speed stops.
Helping with image quality are three aspherical and three extra-low dispersion glass elements that will minimize aberrations and Nikon’s Super Integrated Lens Coating which reduces ghosting and flare while maximizing contrast. The lens has 7 rounded diaphragm blades for smooth out-of-focus areas and a 67mm front filter thread.
- The Silent Wave Motor autofocus system uses ultrasonic vibrations-rather than a gear system-to focus the lens, providing incredibly smooth, silent and precise autofocus operation.
- The Vibration Reduction image stabilization improves image stability by automatically compensating for camera shake for up to 4.0 stops of blur-free handheld shooting.
- Maximum magnification of 0.32x and a minimum focusing distance of 1.6′.
- Lens construction consists of 16 elements in 12 groups.
- Works on FX-format cameras in DX crop mode.
- Utilizes 7 rounded diaphragm blades for smooth out-of-focus areas.
- The three extra-low dispersion (ED) glass elements help by minimizing the effects of chromatic aberrations and maintaining optimal sharpness and contrast of the lens.
- Three aspherical lens elements reduce coma and other aberrations as well as correct the distortion in addition to keeping lenses smaller and lighter.
- Super Integrated Coating nearly eliminates ghosting and reduces flaring, maintaining a crisp image throughout the frame.
- A-M switch locks the focus ring during autofocus while still allowing manual focusing when the ring is turned.