- NX-M Mount Standard-Length Prime Lens
- 45.9mm (35mm Focal Length Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.8-11
- One Xtreme High Refractive Lens
- Two Aspherical Lens Elements
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Minimum Focus Distance: 7.1″
- Compact Design; 1.1″ Length
- 39mm Filter Diameter
The Samsung NX-M 17mm f/1.8 OIS Lens is a standard-length prime lens for the Samsung NX Mini Mirrorless Digital Camera and its NX-M lens mount. It provides a 45.9mm focal length equivalence in the 35mm format. With a maximum aperture of f/1.8, the lens is very effective in low light situations and able to create a shallow depth of field for images with a sharp subject and pleasing out-of-focus background. A circular aperture lends to pleasing bokeh. The minimum focus distance for the lens is 7.1″.
A lens-shift optical image stabilization system reduces the blur caused by camera shake further enhancing the camera’s ability to create sharp images in low light. The lens’ construction consists of 8 optical elements in 5 groups including one Xtreme High Refractive lens and two aspherical elements to minimize aberrations and contribute to color accuracy, contrast and clarity.
Like the cameras it was designed for. the NX-M 17mm distinguishes itself with its compact size, measuring just 1.1″ long. It provides a 39mm diameter filter thread for attaching a wide range of filters.
- A standard length prime lens for the Samsung NX-M mount, its offers a 35mm focal length equivalency of 45.9mm and a minimum focus distance of 7.1″.
- A fast f/1.8 maximum aperture is effective in low light and enables shallow depth of field control.
- Lens-shift optical image stabilization reduces the blur caused by camera shake and further enables sharp low light imaging.
- A High Refractive lens and two aspherical lens elements reduce aberrations and lend themselves to overall clear and high-contrast imaging.
- A 5-blade circular diaphragm helps to create pleasing out-of-focus background highlights.
- 20MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- PRIME M II Image Processor
- 3.0″ 921k-Dot TFT LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- SAFOX IXi+ 11-Point AF Sensor
- ISO Speeds up to 51200
- In-Body Shake Reduction Mechanism
- LED Indicator Lights on Grip
- AA Filter Simulator
Pentax K-S1 incorporates stylish design elements such as LED indicator lights on the grip and lighted camera controls. At the core of the K-S1’s performance is a 20-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor and the PRIME M II Image Processing Engine which enables the capture of highly detailed images with accurate color rendition at ISO speeds up to 51200.
Inside the camera body is a variety of technologies, including a sensor-shift Shake Reduction system for capturing sharp images in less than ideal shooting conditions. The sensor also lacks an anti-aliasing filter, but can be put into a simulation mode that will recreate the effects of one for use in certain situations.
The K-S1 is very responsive with the SAFOX IXi+ 11-point autofocus sensor and the ability to capture 5.4 frames per second. This system also features 9 cross-type points in the center for increased performance. Along with fast focusing, the camera can record full HD 1080p video at up to 30 fps. This video, along with photo review and settings, is seen on the bright 3.0″ 921k-dot TFT LCD monitor.
Additional features of the K-S1 include in-body RAW file development and HDR shooting. Also, there are enhances creative modes and filters for giving a unique look to your shots. The camera records all these images to SD cards and is compatible with both Eye-Fi and FLU cards for adding more capabilities to the camera.
20MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and PRIME M II Image Processor
The combination of the 20-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor and PRIME M II image processor is able to produce high resolution imagery with notable quality and low-light sensitivity to ISO 51200. The speed afforded by the image processor enables continuous full-resolution shooting up to 5.4 fps, a maximum shutter speed of 1/6000th of a second, and also supports full HD 1080p video capture.
SAFOX IXi+ Autofocus System
The SAFOX IXi+ AF system utilizes 11 focus points, including 9 cross-type sensors, to quickly and accurately acquire focus using a phase-detection method. With the inclusion of an AF-assist lamp and a diffraction lens, precise focusing is possible in a wide variety of lighting conditions using single-shot or continuous focusing modes. This system also features a sensitivity range of -1 to 18 EV at ISO 100.
In-Camera Shake Reduction Image Stabilization
The Pentax sensor-shift type shake reduction image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake when working with longer lenses in dim lighting conditions by up to the equivalent of three to four shutter speed steps. This helps to produce sharper overall imagery regardless of the lens in use.
Full HD 1080p Video
In addition to high quality still imagery, the K-S1 also supports full HD video recording up to 1080p at 30 fps. Other frame rates available include 1080p at 24 fps and HD 720p at 60, 50, 30, 25, and 24 fps. Video is recorded in the high quality H.264 AVC/MPEG-4 format and can be saved in the Internet-friendly .MOV file format. Sound can be recorded along with the video using the built-in monaural microphone.
Additional Camera Features
- A 3.0″ 921k-dot LCD monitor is available for live view monitoring, image playback, and menu navigation.
- Pentax K lens mount enables the use of a wide variety of both past and present K-mount lenses as well as compatibility with a variety of lens mount adapters.
- Enhanced creative modes, scene modes, filters, and auto picture modes allow you to easily modify and adjust the overall aesthetic appearance of imagery in-camera.
- Eye-Fi and FLU memory card compatibility for wirelessly transferring imagery directly from the camera and adjusting settings remotely.
- Built-in pop-up flash with a guide no. of 32.8′ at ISO 100 provides additional illumination for low-light settings and covers focal lengths as wide as 28mm.
- RAW image processing is available in camera in order to quickly and easily convert images an Internet-friendly JPEG file format.
- In-camera HDR shooting works to effectively expand the dynamic range of an image and achieve greater shadow and highlight detail
- 16MP Live MOS Sensor
- TruePic VII Image Processor
- 3-Axis In-Body VCM Image Stabilization
- 3″ 1.04M-dot 180° Flip
- 81-Point FAST AF with Small Target AF
- Full HD Video Recording at 30 fps
- Continuous Shooting at 8 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Art Filters, Photo Story & Panning Modes
The stylish Olympus PEN E-PL7 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera brings with it a compact design and a 3.0″ 1.04M-dot touchscreen LCD that flips downward 180° for creating quality self-portraits. In addition to this display, it features a 16-megapixel Live MOS CMOS sensor and the TruePic VII image processor for creating detailed imagery. The E-PL7 also manages to fit three-axis VCM image stabilization into the body for sharp photographs and video.
Focusing with the E-PL7 is speedy with an 81-point FAST AF system which includes Small Target AF. This system can work while taking continuous shots up to a rate of 8 fps and the grid covers the entire frame. Full HD video recording is also possible. And, this camera comes with the FL-LM1 flash which offers wireless control over additional units.
Fourteen different Art Filters are available for achieving unique looks and effects in your imagery. This includes settings like Vintage and Partial Color. HDR, HDR bracketing, and focus peaking features are also included for assistance during shooting. Interval shooting also has a helpful tool which will convert individual images captured during interval shooting into timelapse.
Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity enables users to pick up their mobile devices and use them to accentuate usage of the E-PL7. By using the Olympus Image Share app you can move images from your camera directly to your device as well as control the camera itself.
16MP Live MOS Sensor & TruePic VII Image Processor
The 16MP Live MOS sensor is optimized to maximize the performance of all M.Zuiko digital lenses in any shooting condition. Improvements to the sensitivity and read-out speed thanks to the inclusion of the TruePic VII image processor enables shooting of clear, detailed low-light images at ISO speeds up to 25600, and also allows for Full HD movie recording. The processor also helps with the fast 8 fps continuous shooting speed and color reproduction.
FAST Autofocus System with Small Target AF
Benefitting the quick shooting performance of the E-PL7, a contrast-detection focusing method employs 81 AF areas across the entire sensor to quickly and accurately acquire focus. Aptly named, FAST (Frequency Acceleration Sensor Technology) is able to home in on subjects using single-shot or continuous focusing methods, as well as AF tracking to benefit working with moving subjects. In addition there is Small Target AF that can be used to acquire focus in a smaller area for increased accuracy.
When working with manual focus, focus peaking is available to simplify attaining precise sharpness, which is especially useful when using selective focus or shallow depth of field techniques.
3-Axis In-Body VCM Image Stabilization
In-body VCM (Voice Coil Motor) image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake with any lens in use and compensates for camera movements that become especially noticeable when working with telephoto shots, macro imagery, and long exposures. Furthermore, this unique image stabilization system works across three axes, versus the conventional two axes, and compensates for vertical and horizontal shifts (yaw and pitch) as well as camera shake along the optical axis (roll). This range of detected movements serves to benefit traditional still image shooting as well as movie recording and working with moving subjects more effectively.
3.0″ 1.04M-dot 180° Flip LCD Touchscreen
The E-PL7 is equipped with a bright 3.0″ 1.04M-dot LCD touchscreen that can flip downward 180° for a much simpler and easier method of taking self-portraits. The screen allows for touch focusing and shutter release, making it much more intuitive to take photos. Additionally, it can flip upwards for shooting at low angles.
Full HD Video Recording
Capable of recording 1920 x 1080p video at 30 fps, the E-PL7 provides users with another creative method for capturing imagery. This system saves the files as MOV format files and will also record stereo audio with the built-in microphone. Multiple other options are available as well, including 1280 x 720 and 640 x 480 resolution options.
Wi-Fi Connectivity and Olympus Image Share App
By using the Olympus Image Share app, wireless control of the E-PL7 is possible through using linked iOS and Android mobile devices. The mobile device can be used to preview compositions, choose a specific AF point, and release the shutter via the intuitive app interface. Users can also transmit images directly to their mobile device from the camera and geotag images with the application.
Art Filters, Effects, and Specialty Modes
Fourteen different art filters, including Vintage and Partial Color, are featured as well as Art Effects such as Shade Effect. Specialty modes in the E-PL7 are also available including Photo Story and a Panning Scene Mode. Videos can also benefits from some of these effects and have options like Old Film Effect to give a unique look to your images.
Featuring leather wrapping and brushed metal accents, the E-PL7 is a compact, stylish camera reminiscent of the original film PEN series cameras.
- Full HD video recording with effects, such as Old Film Effect
- Interval shooting and conversion of image series into timelapse videos
- RAW image editing is available in camera
- Micro HDMI out port for displaying images and video on compatible devices
- Hot shoe for attaching bundled flash or other optional units
- Can also save 3D-compatible MPO images
- Fujifilm X-Mount
- 27-206mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-5.6 to f/22
- Four Aspherical and Two ED Elements
- HT-EBC Multi-Layer Lens Coating
- Five-Stop-Effective Image Stabilization
- Inner Focusing System & Linear AF Motor
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Seven-Blade Rounded Diaphragm
- Filter Thread: 67mm
The Fujifilm XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens is a wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens designed for Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras, where it provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 27-206mm. Its optical system comprises 16 elements in 12 groups and includes four aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion glass elements to maintain an overall compact form factor as well as reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range. An HT-EBC multi-layer coating has also been applied to lens elements to suppress lens flare and ghosting to realize contrast-rich, color-neutral imagery.
Benefitting this lens’ use in difficult lighting conditions, an enhanced optical image stabilization system compensates for up to five effective stops of camera shake to produce sharper imagery with slower shutter speeds. For working in fast-paced situations, an inner focusing system, coupled with a linear AF motor, produces smooth and quiet focusing with a max AF speed of just 0.1 seconds.
Protecting the lens in inclement weather, the barrel features 20 distinct seals and an internal ventilator offers smooth zoom adjustment while preventing dust and moisture from entering the lens.
- 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 27-206mm, covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives to suit working in a wide variety of shooting situations.
- The optical design incorporates four aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range while also lessening the overall size and weight of the lens.
- An HT-EBC multi-layer coating has been applied to lens elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for greater image clarity and color fidelity.
- The lens barrel features 20 distinct seals across its design to resist dust and moisture from entering the lens. Additionally, further contributing to effective weather resistance, an internal ventilator ensures smooth zoom adjustment and prevents dust particles and moisture from reaching the interior of the lens.
- An enhanced optical image stabilization system, which includes dedicated OIS Unit Lenses with a wide range of corrective movements, compensates for the appearance of camera shake by an effective five stops to benefit working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds. This enhanced OIS system employs a redeveloped algorithm, which checks for camera shake 8000 times per second and controls the optical system at a rate of 16,000 times per second, to correct for the slightest amount of camera shake. Two high-precision gyro sensors with quartz oscillators also work to detect both high and low frequency shakes in order to compensate for a wide range of camera movement types.
- An inner focusing design maintains the overall lens length during use and helps to achieve quick focusing speeds as short as 0.1 seconds. Additionally, a linear AF motor contributes to smooth and near-silent focusing performance to suit video recording.
- 14.2MP CX High-Speed AF CMOS Sensor
- 3.0″ 460k-Dot LCD Monitor
- EXPEED 4A Image Processor
- 20fps Continuous Shooting with Autofocus
- Full HD 1920 x 1080/60p Video
- Selective Color & Toy Camera Modes
- Simultaneous HD Movie and Still Capture
- Compatible with WU-1a Mobile Adapter
The Nikon 1 S2 Mirrorless Digital Camera houses a 13.1 x 8.8mm CMOS sensor and the EXPEED 4A Image Processor offering high speed hybrid autofocus and up to 20 frames per second of continuous shooting. The 14.2MP sensor and an ISO range of 200 to 12800 allow for clear, detailed, color-accurate imaging even in low-light conditions. In addition, the 1 S2 features Full HD 1080p video at 60 frames per second. Simultaneous capture allows you to shoot stills while recording video and switch back to video at the touch of a button. For looking at your photos, a 3.0″ TFT color LCD with 460k-dot resolution provides composition and playback viewing. The 1 S2 also includes a pop-up flash when lighting conditions call for extra light.
The 1 S2 is compatible with all 1 NIKKOR lenses. For sharing your photos, an optional WU-1a mobile adapter allows for easy wireless transfer of images from the 1 S2 to your smartphone or tablet.
The Nikon 1 S2 delivers high speed performance, allowing you to shoot at up to 20 fps with autofocus and up to 60 fps with autofocus locked on the first frame.
Featuring a 14.2 MP AF CMOS sensor and a wide ISO range from 200 to 12800, the S2 allows you to capture high quality images, even in low light.
Full HD 1080p Video
Shoot video in Full HD 1080 at either 60 frames per second or 30 frames per second. Other resolutions are available as is slow motion shooting at 1200 frames per second.
3.0″ TFT Color LCD
A bright 3.0″ TFT Color LCD monitor with 460k-dot resolution and brightness adjustment is available for composition and playback.
Hybrid Auto Focus
Hybrid Auto Focus utilizes both phase detection AF and contrast-detect AF which, when combined, provides very fast and accurate auto focus. 135 focus areas are available of which 73 support phase-detection AF. Subject tracking and face-priority AF are supported by the 1 S1.
RAW and JPEG Capture
Shoot still photos in either 12-bit NEF RAW or two distinct JPEG image qualities.
Start video recording with the touch of a button and if you see something that would make a great image, simply press the shutter to capture a full resolution still image.
Best Moment Capture
View live action in slow motion and replay it as many times as you need to get the best shot with Slow View. If you would rather the camera do the work, use Smart Photo Selector and have the S1 select the best image with one click of the shutter.
Creative mode allows you to put more artistic style into your images. Create customized photos with the Cross Process and Toy Camera modes, highlight specific colors and use all of the PSAM functions.
The 1 S2 is compatible with all of the 1 NIKKOR lenses to increase versatility and creativity.
WU-1a Mobile Adapter
Send your images and videos to your smart device and from there share them with friends and family with this optional wireless transmitter.