Follow my blog with Bloglovin
This is the sign we got dad last year for his “sugar shack” where we cook down the syrup up north.
Sap fresh from the tree
We had alot more buckets than this this year.
cooking it down
this is where we all sit and wait for the sap to boil. This year we had 2 stoves going
Cali likes to lay under the extremely hot stove. for what reason I have no idea
boiling it more at home before it’s syrup
Done! and it’s delicious!
First off Happy Birthday Vicki! This was such a fun swap, I can’t wait to show you guys what amanda got me, unfortunately my box hasn’t arrived yet so I don’t even know.
If you have received your box please link up below so that we can come and see what everyone got!
It’s mine and Vicki’s Birthday Month and since we were so excited to learn that we share a birthday (March 28th in case you were wondering) and to celebrate we decided to have a super fun swap!
It’s going to be a Fav Things themed swap so you send your partner a package filled with all your favorite things!
Signups will start today and end on the 8th. We’ll get you your partners shortly after that. Swap is open to US Residents only.
* Write a post (be sure to include our button) and a link back to our site so others can join in the fun
* Sign up before March 8th at noon central time
* Wait for an e-mail with your swap partner’s information and blog address
* Get a package together of your favorite things for your partner. Minimum of $28 BEFORE shipping. PLEASE send a package that you yourself would LOVE to receive. Wrapping up your goodies is always fun…
* Get your package out NO LATER than Friday March 18th
* You will have a partner by March 11th
* Once you’ve received your package please write up a post about what you received so everyone can see what fun things you got!
click here to sign up!
Link up here once you post your post!
I got a couple fun new polish’s yesterday and I was gonna make my nails bright and cheerful and spring like but I just had to try out the new Zoya PixieDust that I got. It’s such a pretty Matte Gray but with a TON of sparkle! It’s different because it’s textured but it’s so cute.
Don’t forget to check out the awesome swap me and Vicki are hosting for our birthday!
This week I wanted to do a heart but I couldn’t get it to work so I did dots instead
This is Rose and Rebel (you can’t tell in the pic but it’s a gorgeous holographic silver, so pretty!!)
Want to sign up for Julep? Go here and use code FREEMAVEN for your first box free (you only pay the 3.99 s&h) they just redid the boxes this month and they are awesome colors! They are all from the Feb Collection and I know for sure the it girl box has Rebel in it.
More Recent Articles