Hi stampers, today I have MORE Perfect Mix cards and FREE Tutorials for you.
Today we finish the Perfect Mix Cards and Free Tutorials class with the second set of cards and PDF Downloads:
When I create a card class I always try to use a variety of stamps in the set so these cards highlight the mittens and spatchella stamps.
I love a new “clean” brightly coloured set of oven mitts – how about you? I always seem to be happy when I bake. Maybe it’s the lovely smells, or the anticipation of that first bite when it’s finally ready, or my husband bouncing around impatiently asking “is it done yet”, haha…
Most of my baking is done in prep for card classes. When we are finished we spend time visiting over tea and a goodie. Usually I’m asked for the recipe which I have written out ahead of time and this stamp set would be a lovely way to fussy up the recipe cards.
I stayed with my retro colour combo of Real Red and Mint Macaron for this second set of cards as well, I just love this fresh and clean combo.
Download the PDF File for this card – Perfect Mix – mitt card
For Card #4 I broke away from the Designer Paper and created my own “background noise” by repeatedly stamping the spatchella. (some call this creating wallpaper – I like to call it background noise”.
You start by stamping one row in the middle from corner to corner, and then offset the stamping for the additional rows. it’s quite easy, especially with the clear mount stamps.
For the eggs, I used Mint Macaron to paint the holder, and look closely, just a hint of PoolPparty ink down the right side of each to create a little shadow.
Download the PDF for this card – Perfect Mix – spatchella card
So, that’s my Perfect Mix Cards and Free Tutorial Class for you, hope you enjoyed it:
It’s time to move on to another new stamp set to share with you so come back soon!
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you live in Canada and would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Perfect Mix Cards: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would love to be your demonstrator.
– Place your Canadian Stampin’ Up! orders through my online store 24/7
Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the perks and benefits of my Corgi Loyalty Rewards here.
Want to collect your stamping supplies a little each month and also qualify for Stampin Rewards for those awesome Host Stamp Sets? Then join my monthly Host Club program – from Anywhere in Canada – details here
More ways to SAVE:
- Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES
- Earn Stampin Rewards – orders over $200 automatically receive $20+ stampin rewards used to order free products
- The Best Deal of All – the $135. Starter Kit
- If you have more than $135.00 on your wish list. Get $165.00 of product for $135.00, Free Shipping and TWO FREE Stamp Sets & a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit
- Join now – just in time to fill your starter kit with NEW Spring Occasions Catalogue products.
PROMOTIONS, CLUBS, CLASSES AND ORDERING SPECIALS
For each $60. in product ordered: choose a FREE Sale-a-bration item from the brochure.
Host a qualifying party (or place your own large order) during Sale-A-Bration and earn $35. more in Stampin Rewards! You can even use your rewards towards your Starter Kit!
- During Sale-a-bration and choose $165.00 for the $135.00 fee
- PLUS, receive two additional stamp sets of your choice (excludes Sale-a-bration sets, host sets and bundles).
- FREE Shipping on the New Demo Kit.
- Start picking your kit here: or check out more details here:
E-mail me at email@example.com – and let’s set up a time to chat.
The post Perfect Mix Cards and FREE Tutorials appeared first on .
Content is © Sandi MacIver 2013, All Rights Reserved