Welcome to our end of the week recap for August 23-29, 2015!
Put together 12 freezer friendly meals in about an hour, and it’ll cost less than $70!
This meal plan is a little different from our other meal plans:
- Contains 12 freezer friendly meals. Short, simple and crazy delicious. Each meal still feeds 4 adults.
- Calls for ingredients from Aldi. BUT…
- It can really be used at ANY GROCERY STORE. (Note: the shopping list is written so it can be used at any grocery store. It doesn’t include Aldi brand names.)
- Includes delicious freezer-friendly grilling recipes mixed with some pasta and soup recipes for the freezer.
Perfect for the end of summer and leading into fall (aka cooler weather!).
- (2) Cheddar Stuffed BBQ Burgers
- (2) Grilled Chicken Fajitas
- (2) Italian Sausage Baked Pasta with Spinach
- (2) Honey Mustard Chicken Sandwiches
- (2) Italian Vegetable Soup
- (2) BBQ Chicken Quesadillas
*Note: the (2) designates that you’ll make that meal twice in this plan.
Get all the details on this 12 Freezer Friendly Meals for less than $70 meal plan here!
31 School Lunchbox Ideas
We’ve got 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas plus Erin’s favorite lunch packing supplies, free printables to help you plan AND get your kids involved in choosing and making their lunches and more!
See all the school lunchbox ideas here.
Coupon Match-ups & Store Deals for Grocery Stores and Drugstores
If you aren’t receiving our emails, then be sure to sign up today!