Uploaded images and logos may display incorrectly in some versions of Outlook, which may display the image too small, scrunched up into a small square. It is an Outlook bug, but the good news is that it is easy to work around in FeedBlitz. Here’s how:
- In FeedBlitz go to Newsletters | Settings | Advanced Template Editor
- Select your image / logo in the editor.
- Right click to get the popup menu.
- Choose Image Properties.
- Click the curly arrow next to the width and height fields, they will update.
- Save your changes in the dialog and then save the template.
Future mailings will then work correctly.