It’s the same deal, basically. No changes in who we are, how we approach business, and what we do.
As part of modernizing it, we’ve added sections to cover the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) and how we deal with account ownership disputes. It’s very dry reading (something perhaps only a lawyer can love?), but it is our contract with you unless we have a separate agreement in place.
So the usual words apply: If you continue to use FeedBlitz, you agree to these terms. In brief:
- There are no guarantees.
- You are responsible for your own content, and its compliance with applicable law.
- FeedBlitz is not liable for damages, including (but not limited to) those arising from any use, abuse, misuse or non-performance of the FeedBlitz service or the information provided by third party publishers.
- FeedBlitz is not liable for third party content redistributed using FeedBlitz.
- These terms of service can change at any time; if you continue to use the service you have implicitly agreed to the changes.
- Your FeedBlitz account may be terminated by FeedBlitz at any time for any reason and for no reason.
- You may cancel your use of our services at any time.
- Any refunds other than for fraud, or billing errors, are at FeedBlitz’s sole discretion.
- FeedBlitz may insert advertising depending on current program policies and your level of participation.
- FeedBlitz may require upgrades or payment depending on prevailing policies.
- FeedBlitz may suspend mailings on your behalf after any grace period expires or for suspected abuse.
And because our lawyers will have a fit if I don’t say this, the words that count are on the terms of service page, here.